1. Wu S, Gao L, Chen C, et al. Resting-state functional connectivity in prefrontal cortex investigated by functional near-infrared spectroscopy: A longitudinal and cross-sectional study[J]. Neuroscience letters, 2018, 683: 94-99.
2. Li F, Zhu H, Xu J, et al. Lie detection using fNIRS monitoring of inhibition-related brain regions discriminates infrequent but not frequent liars[J]. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 2018, 12: 71.
3. Wu S, Li J, Gao L, et al. Suppressing systemic interference in fNIRS monitoring of the hemodynamic cortical response to motor execution and imagery[J]. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 2018, 12: 85.
4. Zhu H, Xu J, Li J, et al. Decreased functional connectivity and disrupted neural network in the prefrontal cortex of affective disorders: A resting-state fNIRS study[J]. Journal of affective disorders, 2017, 221: 132-144.
5. Cai T, Zhu H, Xu J, et al. Human cortical neural correlates of visual fatigue during binocular depth perception: an fNIRS study[J]. PloS one, 2017, 12(2): e0172426.